Presenter: Michael Cole | @mikesdigital
10: 23 AM: We’re a wee crowd, but a happy one!
Zombie plan – you should have one! It’s a piece of paper with your whole plan laid out in pics, or even text.
Don’t go somewhere obvious: a tropical island – someone’s always there.
And which kind of zombie? 28 Days Later? Regular old time zombies? Your plans must differ. Depending on which zombies, you have a better/worse chance to win.
And then theirs intelligent zombies who might be able to do more stuff. Ex: there’s a tapeworm that lives in cows. The worm goes up the ant’s spinal column & takes over their brain. During the day, they act normally. At night, they clamp onto the top of a leaf. A cow then eats it. The cow is then zombified. And thenn…aaaahhhh! Mad cow? Naah. Zombie cow disease.
For the weapons: make your own ammo, or weapon that needs no ammo that’s multipurpose. Over/under or a crowbar/machete that can get you in a door.
Zombie Survival Guide: does include a few newsreports of zombies. Ruhoh!
Zombie Apocalypse has rules:
- Don’t have sex
- Don’t say “i’ll be right back”
- Get a zombie as a pet. 😉 But he has to be in a cage with no arms or legs with his teeth gone so it can only gum you. Well, that’s another debate here in the session.
- Need to relieve stress? Get a Hummer and run over a bunch of zombies. Again, controversial. There won’t be electricity to get gas
- Everyone has to get a body check if you’re in a group.
- Sanitation: wash as much as you can, unless water is contaminated
- Steven King novel I missed the name… a signal on a cell phone turns everyone into people that give into rage..you become a Reaver, basically.
- Horse: you’d need a Clydesdale if you’re wearing chain mail armor. “–To the Budweiser brewery!”
- Car: diesel converted Prius so you can use peanut oil in all the McDonalds
- Supermarket = Target OR
- Grocery store = BiLo | Ramen noodles, peanut butter
- OR go to the Costco for supplies. Go to WalMart & burn it down for fun. Fire attracts zombies. Controversy! Don’t destroy your resources. But maybe we can just destroy the sign.
- Get an Eagle Scout to be in your group!
- Sweet! This was fun!